Sunday 18 September 2011

On the menu: X-rated ice cream in London


I was wondering why this was dubbed “the world’s first gay ice cream bar”. Well, now I know. It relates more to the special gay-themed menu with at times X-rated ingredients :) Full of cliches, of course, but fun and tasty.





The venue is pretty small but cosy, and I liked the decor.




I ordered "The knicker-bocker-gloryhole" ice cream cocktail ;)) and as a... chocoholic, it was delicious.


I was expecting to see that famous ice cream masseur to try the ‘ice cream facial’ but he was nowhere on sight. Regardless... All in all, it was fun experience.

5 comments:

Doc said...

The place looks very elegant and beautiful! And their webpage is simply brilliant :D

artmika said...

When you come to London, I promise, one X-rated ice cream cocktail is on me ;))

Doc said...

Sweet! Will definitely be looking forward to it! :D

Rhiannon said...

ha ha do they let hags in there? ;) if so I would like to take my friend Kenny there when he's over from Ireland sometime ;) or meet you there of course.

artmika said...

When I was there, I saw straight couples too :) so should be no problem. But as far as I am aware, "gay ice cream bar" per se will be open till 30 Sep, at least as of now. Not sure what are their plans afterwards.